Why is this important?
An office environment, small as it might be, will have people working together to achieve similar goals. There are going to be employees that bring with them personality traits that are unique to the individual. While some characteristics are welcome, there are others that can result in unnecessary challenges and ultimately affect the dynamics of the office environment.
Therefore, if we were able to develop skills and techniques to handle and manage them, it would make the workplace a happier place to work in. This one-day workshop will provide techniques and ideas on how to manage your team dynamics.
How will you benefit?
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- understand what is a "difficult" person and why there's a need to address these difficult people
- understand the 4 basic behavioural styles of people
- understand the different classification of difficult people and how to work with them
- master strategies to help cope with different personalities
- know what you can do to prevent yourself from being a difficult person to others
What will you learn?
- what is a "difficult" person?
- what are the causes
- some thoughts about difficult people
Styles and Understanding Behaviour
- what is behaviour
- understanding the 4 styles of behaviour
- understanding the intent under each style of behaviour
- the different approaches to dealing with difficult people
Working with the Different Types of Difficult Personalities
- the Tank
- the Know-It-All
- the Whiner
- the Negativist
- the Grenade
- the Think-They-Know-It-All
- the Super Agreeable Person
- the Indecisive Person
Strategies to Cope with Different Personalities
Ways to Ensure We Are Not the Difficult Person Ourselves
Who should attend?
Executives and administrators who need to work with different types of people.
Hello journalist, welcome to Scoopasia--a powerful online resource for media information in Asia. Scoopasia has press releases and media events for every beat and industry. All content on Scoopasia is 100% FREE. You don't even need to login!
Scoop Line (Instant Information Request) The easiest way to ask questions and request information from the PR community.
Advanced Search Drill down, dig deep, for media information the way you want it.