Palo Alto Networks: UTD: Next-Generation Firewall + Threat Prevention
Experience our superior security platform, and enhance your knowledge of how to prevent against advanced threats at all points of the network.
You will learn how to:
- Confront threats at each phase of the attack with multi-layered security and complete traffic visibility.
- Provide advanced threat protection by enabling sandbox threat analysis using WildFire to control unknown malware.
- Prevent malicious threats from entering your organisation unnoticed with SSL decryption.
- Application control and URL filtering, identifying which user access URL category and prevention of malware propagation.
- Leverage AutoFocus context Threat Intelligence service to distinguish the most important threats such as malware family, campaign or malicious actor targeting your organisation.
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop requires attendees to provide their own laptops.
Price: Price 1: USD 0
Category: Conferences, Engineering and Technology, Information Technologies
|Event Date: ||14 March 2019 - 14 March 2019
||Contact Person: ||Palo Alto Networks
|Venue: ||Palo Alto Networks Thailand, G Tower, Grand Rama 9 Room, 3241 and 3243 Level 32 No. 9 Rama 9 Road, Bangkok, 10310
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Thursday, 14 March 2019 at 9:00 AM
Category: Consumer Technology
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]