LEAP HR Retail Conference London
LEAP HR: Retail offers you the chance to join the most forward-thinking HR leaders actively supporting their organisations through the challenges involved in operating in a dynamic retail industry.
People leaders from brands such as Harrods, Sainsbury's, Karen Millen and more, will come together at this definitive retail HR event to discuss talent challenges, share agile people strategies and rewrite the rules of retail HR. Whether your business is store or online, only here will you be able to plug into a ready-made industry-specific network of CHROs, Heads of HR and senior HR leaders in retail.
Retail Brands sharing their agile HR strategies include:
- Sainsbury's will reveal how it redesigned its traditional retail management model to move towards a zero based organisation and enable the supermarket to manage its workforce more productively and profitably
- Farfetch will share the strategy that has allowed it to create the right conditions to drive effective employee and customer change
- Dr. Martens will lift the lid on how it has built and redefined a robust global culture that has allowed the business to unlock its full potential in an increasingly dynamic retail landscape
- Karen Millen will walk you through how it has successfully redesigned traditional leadership capabilities to support business transformation and drive truly customer centric mind-set
- Co-op will reveal the 2029 people strategy that has placed people at the heart of business growth and enabled the company to get to where it needs to go faster
Designed with the CHRO in mind, LEAP HR: Retail works because it offers retail HR teams the opportunity to take part in two full days which will leave you - and your team - inspired, energised, and ready for action.
Take a look at the full event guide to see why this is an event you won't want to miss.
Join over 30 Retail brands already taking part- Book early to avoid disappointment.
Conference + 2 Deep Dives: GBP 1398.0,
Conference + 1 Deep Dive: GBP 1199.0,
Conference Only: GBP 999.0,
Deep Dive Only: GBP 399.0
Speakers: Sian Keane, Chief People Officer, Farfetch, Sergio Caredda, Senior Director of Human Resources, VF Corporation, Rob Waring, Head of Learning And Development, Oak Furniture Land, Rachael White, Head of HR Transformation, Harrods, Rachael White, Head of HR Transformation, Harrods, Kim Wylie, Global Director of People Development, Farfetch, John Murphy, Global Head of Retail HR, Training And Consulting, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Jesper Smith, Head of Human Resources, Clas Ohlson, Holly Lowes-Bond, Head of Human Resources, Sainsbury's, Helen Verwoert, Global Director of Human Resources, Dr. Martens, Helen Crosby, Head of People Experience, Three, Catherine Muirden, Director of Human Resources, Co-op Retail, Amanda Fishburn, Head of Communication And Culture, Dr. Martens, Tessa Boshoff, most recently HR Director, Karen Millen, Toby Foreman, Human Resources Director, Jigsaw, Thomas Davies, Global Director, Founder And CEO Google Cloud, Temporall, Karen Beaven, former HR Director, River Island And Allsaints, And Founder The HR Entrepreneurs Network, Amber Kelly, People And Culture Director, The Post Office, Jemma Boon, Head of Event Content, LEAP HR
Time: 8:45 am to 3:00 pm
Registration Website: https://go.evvnt.com/352872-0?pid=4870
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Monday, 29 April 2019 at 8:45 AM
|Event Date: ||29 April 2019 - 30 April 2019
||Contact Person: ||Jessica John-Paul
|Venue: ||Park Plaza London Waterloo, 6 Hercules Road, Greater London, SE1 7DP
|Country: ||United Kingdom
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]