Strategy for Directors Course in London
This intensive course reveals how to create and manage effective company-wide strategies that generate value for your business and its customers.
This course provides an introduction to the main approaches to strategic direction and marketing within the organisation, and will assist you in your role of leading the strategic process and preparing for implementation.
Gain a practical understanding of the board's role in developing strategy, learn how to create value for your key stakeholders, appreciate the importance of market analysis and strategic decision-making, and effectively prepare for the implementation of strategies that support and enhance your organisation's vision and values.
- Gain a clear understanding of the director's role in the development of an effective strategy
- Examine how your board formulates, implements and monitors its business and marketing strategies
- Appreciate the strategic importance of a clear purpose as provided by vision, mission and values
- Conduct an effective situation appraisal and evaluate the relationship between the internal and external environments of the organisation
- Understand the means by which strategic options may be generated and evaluated to arrive at the strategy that will deliver the vision
Time: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Conferences | Business & Economics,
Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Personal Development.
Members: GBP 2595.00,
Non-Members: GBP 3150.00.
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/323773-0?pid=4870
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 9:30 AM
|Event Date: ||20 February 2019 - 22 February 2019
||Contact Person: ||Anna Seazetdinova
|Venue: ||Institute of Directors, 118 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED
|Country: ||United Kingdom
||Tel: ||+44 (0)20 7766 2601
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]