Argus China Crude and Products Markets Conference 2019 in Beijing - March 19'
The Argus China Crude and Products Markets will bring you the latest information on China’s evolving market including the impact of domestic and international energy policies on the industry, the future of crude and products trade flows and the impact of new refinery investments on China’s market.
Join China’s independent refiners, government, key state-controlled oil importers, oil and products traders, midstream, shipping and logistics companies and many others from across the supply chain.
Register today to best plan your business needs for the coming year!
• How might China’s oil market react to a potential trade war and US sanctions on Iranian crude?
• Crude supply concerns – How are refineries diversifying and securing their crude supply? Outside of the US, what other markets might we see increased crude imports from?
• What impact will increased refining capacity in China have on oil and product trade flows?
• How might export quotas impact domestic refineries and product trade flows?
• What is the future of tax reform policy? How are independent refineries surviving in today’s market?
• What is the future of global products demand and what role might China play?
• What investment opportunities exist in China’s downstream sector?
Who you will meet:
• China’s state owned and independent refiners
• Global oil producers and energy majors
• Global oil and products traders
• Government representatives
• Midstream, shipping and logistics companies
• Banks, investors and financial companies
Conference pass: USD 1499.0
Early Bird fee (before 25 Feb 2019): USD 1299.0
Super Early Bird fee (before 11 Jan 2019): USD 1099.0
Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Category: Conferences, Engineering and Technology, Energy and Environment
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/318077-2?pid=4870
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Wednesday, 20 March 2019 at 9:00 AM
|Event Date: ||20 March 2019 - 21 March 2019
||Contact Person: ||Kiara Zhong
|Venue: ||TBA, Beijing
||Tel: ||+65 6496 9926
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]