Defence Aviation Safety Conference
The Defence Aviation Safety Conference will be the leading event dedicated focused on aviation safety in the defence and military environment.
Supported by the Defence Safety Authority (DSA), UK MoD, this two-day conference will bring together UK military leadership with responsibility for safety in the aviation environment as well as international senior defence experts from government and industry.
Whilst it will predominantly be focuses on the air force, it will also feature key aviation leaders from the land and maritime domains.
Key topics will include:
• Designing and maintaining safe air systems including the role of certification in each
• Ensuring and assuring safe operation of air systems
• Weapons safety and integration
• Safe integration and certification of systems-of-systems
• How military and industry can work together to apply standards more effectively to reduce the cost and length of the certification process
• Mutual recognition and the shared use of available evidence
• Certification requirements at different stages of a system’s lifecycle
As the only event specifically dedicated to Defence Aviation Safety, this is a must attend event for Air Force, Army and Navy Aviators, as well as government and industry experts!
Early bird discount:
• Register by 14th December to save £400
• Register by 31st January to save £200
• Register by 28th February to save £100
View the agenda or register online at: http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/evvnt
Time: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Conference Booking: GBP 1499.0
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/317635-2?pid=4870
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Monday, 29 April 2019 at 8:30 AM
|Event Date: ||29 April 2019 - 30 April 2019
||Contact Person: ||Shannon Cargan
|Venue: ||Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington, Scarsdale Place, London, W8 5SY
|Country: ||United Kingdom
Category: Government & Policy
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]