Chief Data Analytics Officers And Influencers: Financial Services - New York
Chief Data Analytics Officers and Influencers: Financial Services (CDAOI) 2019 arrives in New York, February 12-13 for two days of networking and top level discussion.
Featuring over 40 expert speakers from across the financial services industry, such as HSBC, Bank of China, AIG, BNY Mellon and many more! CDAO FS will present a multifaceted agenda and an audience of over 100 leaders working within a range of departments generating a cross-company collaboration.
With an agenda designed with networking at the heart, 2019 will allow you to experience the unique Corinium discussion groups providing a platform to share ideas and experiences as well as enjoy content-led keynote presentations, panel discussions and masterclass.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Bin Duan, SVP Head of Model Risk Execution, TD Bank
- Ellen Gentile, VP Data Quality Management, Sumitomo Mitsui Bank
- Srinivas Relangi, VP Data Mining and Analytics, BNY Mellon
- Kristi Cunningham, VP Enterprise Data Management, Capital One
- Meltem Kilicoglu, Data Strategy Leader, Wells Fargo
- Rilesh Somwanshi, VP IT, Barclays Capital
- Thomas Mavroudis, Global Head of Data Governance and Quality, HSBC
- Andre Gaddis, VP of Data Analytics and Data Science, Suncoast Credit Union
Time: 08:00 to 19:00
Tickets from: USD 449.0
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/314760-0?pid=4870
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Tuesday, 12 February 2019 at 8:00 AM
|Event Date: ||12 February 2019 - 13 February 2019
||Contact Person: ||Matthew Hunt
|Venue: ||TBC, New York
|Country: ||United States
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]