AACP/Current Psychiatry Update Presentation
The activity awards 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 8 Self-Assessment Category 1 CME credits.
This activity is designed for general and geriatric psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, psychologists, social workers and other mental health professionals interested in treating patients with Alzheimer’s Disease, Women’s Mental Health, Depression, Schizophrenia, Mood Disorders, Suicide, Traumatic Brain Injury, Psychopharmacology, Gun Violence and Mass Shootings, Behavioral Addiction, Eating Disorders and Physician Burnout.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Compare current pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatment strategies for management of a range of disorders, including Women’s Mental Health, Depression, Schizophrenia, Suicide, Geriatric Psychiatry, Alzheimer’s Disease, Psychopharmacology, Mood Disorders, Gun Violence and Mass Shootings, Physician Burnout and Traumatic Brain Injury.
• Discuss individualized treatment approaches to psychiatric and neurological disorders in special populations, including women, physicians, and the elderly.
• Interpret controversies in psychiatric management.
• Recite several advances in schizophrenia.
• Recognize the relationship of TBI to psychiatric disorders such as depression and PTSD.
Time: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
Start at: USD 295.0
Speakers: Henry A. Nasrallah, Donald W. Black, Richard Balon, George Grossberg, Charles Raison, Thomas W. McAllister, Patricia Westmoreland, and more!
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/302025-2?pid=4870
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 7:00 AM
|Event Date: ||21 March 2019 - 23 March 2019
||Contact Person: ||Jennifer Meade
|Venue: ||Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, 540 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, 60611
|Country: ||United States
Category: Health Care & Medical
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]