Echo Revolution: Adult Echocardiography for Physicians and Sonographers
Echo Revolution is designed to provide a practical review of the current uses and limitations of two-dimensional echocardiography, Doppler, and color flow imaging in the assessment of a d u l t myocardial, ischemic, pericardial, and valvular disease. Traditional topics in the field of echocardiography including assessment of systolic and diastolic function, quantitative Doppler, and stress echocardiography will be presented. In addition, newer techniques including 3D echo and strain imaging will be discussed.
- Apply Doppler principles and hemodynamics to the assessment of valvular heart disease and the systematic assessment of prosthetic valves, and appreciate the surgical implications of these findings.
- Utilize appropriate methods of the quantitation of systolic function and practical assessment of diastolic function.
- Recognize the impact of appropriate use criteria for the echo assessment of ischemic heart disease and understand the echocardiographic features of mechanical complications of myocardial infarction;
- Utilize advanced echocardiography imagine techniques in identification and treatment of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Identify characteristic echocardiographic features of cardiac tumors and masses, their pathologic correlates, and how they can be differentiated from artifacts.
- Recognize the potential and current utility of new technology
Time: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
MD, PhD, DO, PharmD: USD 850.0,
Fellow, Resident, NP, PA, RN, Technologist: USD 795.0
Speakers: Patricia A. Pellikka, M.D., Sunil V. Mankad, M.D., Grace Lin, M.D
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/233424-0?pid=4870
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Friday, 5 October 2018 at 8:00 AM
|Event Date: ||5 October 2018 - 7 October 2018
||Contact Person: ||Cardiovascular CV CME
|Venue: ||Fairmont Copley Plaza, 138 Saint James Avenue, Boston, 02116
|Country: ||United States
Category: Health Care & Medical
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]