The European Seating Symposium, Dublin 2018
ESS 2018 is committed to excellence as the conference gives everyone working in the area the opportunity to come together to share information and network with colleagues.
The programme has been designed as a training platform for Therapists, Nurses, Therapy Assistants, Clinical Engineers, Clinical Technicians, Suppliers, Managers, Healthcare Professionals and Students to participate in the Seating and Assistive technology assessment and provision process.
The conference is suitable for foundation, intermediate and advanced levels of knowledge.
The acclaimed speakers will travel from around the world, and are leading professionals in the areas of Specialised Seating and Assistive Technology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Clinical Engineering, to name but a few. The conference is fully accredited for CEU, CPD points
The Symposium objectives include:
• To provide participants with knowledge of the basic and advanced principles of seating and assistive technology
• To provide an overview of the importance of 24 hour postural management as a fundamental approach to maintaining health and function
• To increase conference participant's confidence in their ability to manage the assessment selection and provision process
• To provide participants with an understanding of the methods, tools and language used in the process
• To give an overview of general solutions to advanced assessment and prescription
• To give an overview of general solutions to meet the more common seating and assistive technology challenges
• To promote and advance best practice at all levels
The Conference Programme and Registration Information can be located on the ESS 2018 Conference Website: http://www.ess2018.com
For sponsorship / exhibition opportunities please get in touch with / 0035312859033.
3 Day Registration from: EUR 260.0
Speakers: Bart Van Der Hayden, Carol Sharder, Dr Conor Hearty, Elisabet Rodby Bousquet, Geraldine Lavelle, Ginny Paleg, Jean Minkel, Sharon Sutherland, Stephen Sprigle, Susan Taylor, Tom Clonan, Wade Shrader, Cher Smith, Dr Sharon Sonenblum, Lee Kirby, Mary Massery
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/229444-0?pid=4870
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Tuesday, 12 June 2018 at 9:00 AM
|Event Date: ||12 June 2018 - 15 June 2018
||Contact Person: ||Leah Coulson
|Venue: ||Trinity College, College Green, Dublin 2
Category: Health Care & Medical
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]