OandM and Lifecycle Management Strategies for CCGT Power Plants 2018, UK
This open and interactive event will bring you a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of current CCGT operations and maintenance strategies. With international speakers joining from across the CCGT landscape, you can enjoy technical deep-dive sessions, best practice benchmarking discussions and plenty of opportunity for networking.
The event kicks off with a half-day workshop on 15 May: The New Gas Turbine Service Paradigm. Focusing solely on service and maintenance of gas turbines, this workshops gives attendees a unique learning environment.
During the two main conference days, you will hear real life, operationally focused case studies from ESB International, Marchwood Power Ltd., Saudi Electricity Company, Sloecentrale, Uniper and more.
There will also be roundtable discussions, QandA panel sessions, multiple networking breaks, a drinks reception and evening dinner at the close of day one. You will have plenty of opportunity for undiluted face-to-face interaction with your peers and industry gurus.
Key Topics to be Covered Include:
• Implementing a capable and modern CCGT maintenance strategy
• CCGT fleet optimisation
• Priming your gas turbine fleet for sustained operational excellence
• Mothballing, preservation and return to operation
• Electrical and mechanical Balance of Plant (BoP) requirements and considerations
Benefits of Attending
1. Become a member of a growing CCGT community to make lasting and valuable connections to cement future knowledge
2. Have your specific technical questions answered directly by the experts to be confident in the knowledge you take back to your business
3. Learn from others’ experiences and get advice on working to industry best practice
4. Hear real life case studies from end-users and plant operators, helping you to not only benchmark your own operations but also to avoid their mistakes and replicate their achievements
Find out more, download the brochure and register: http://www.tacook.com/ccgt
Time: 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Power Plant Owners and Operators - Pre-Conference Workshop: GBP 350,
Power Plant Owners and Operators - Early Bird Main Conference Fee: GBP 999,
Power Plant Owners and Operators - Standard Main Conference Fee: GBP 1099,
Service Providers and Consultancies - Pre-Conference Workshop: GBP 350,
Service Providers and Consultancies - Early Bird Main Conference Fee: GBP 1099,
Service Providers and Consultancies - Standard Main Conference Fee: GBP 1299
Speakers: Ansaldo Energia, Uniper, Sloecentrale, Marchwood Power Ltd., Gas Natural Fenosa Generacion, Liberty Special Markets, InterGen, Siemens, PKN Orlen, Distran, Saudi Electricity Company, ESB International, Unipro Russia, PW Power Systems, FOGALE nanotech
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/207598-0?pid=4870
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Tuesday, 15 May 2018 at 8:46 PM
|Event Date: ||15 May 2018 - 17 May 2018
||Contact Person: ||Thomas Chapell
|Venue: ||The Birmingham Conference and Events Centre, Hill Street, Birmingham, B5 4EW
|Country: ||United Kingdom
Category: Enterprise Technology
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]