SPE Workshop: Well Integrity in Mature Fields - Challenges and Perspectives
Hear industry practitioners share and discuss challenges, best practice, and technological advances on well integrity issues.
The workshop is about sharing knowledge and experience of the use of technologies for well integrity issues over the full life cycle, including fixing sustained casing pressures to rework, re-use or rigless abandonment of wells, and the assessment methods deployed to manage well integrity barriers and their perceived risk.
Top Reasons to Attend:
* Come and talk about well integrity in the oldest and earliest established oil and gas market in Europe and arguably the world.
* Romania, an oil-producing country since 1857, is the ideal place to review relevant well integrity strategies for mature oil fields in the digital era.
* Romania is a world-class example of the oldest oilfield in the world with oldest recorded oil production.
* Learn from industry leaders about how to maintain well integrity in old assets.
* Understand the role of data in delivering well integrity assurance.
* Better understand the importance of human factors in well integrity decision making.
Time: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Sub-Categories: Conferences | Energy & Environment | Oil & Gas.
Artists / Speakers: Gordon McMillan, OMV Petrom; Vincent Stephane, Well Control & Integrity; Alexandru Dragomir, OMV Petrom; Theo Rijper, Seal-Tite International; Mike Billingham, Wood plc; Felicia Cirstian, OMV Petrom; Simon Copping, Wood; Gordon Duncan, PetroEdge Asia; Paul Hopmans, TNO; George Galloway, IWCF; Vincent Stephane, Well Control & Integrity; Gordon Duncan, PetroEdge Asia; Stevan Malogajski, OMV Petrom.
Non-members: GBP 700,
SPE members: GBP 600.
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/209106-1?pid=4870
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Tuesday, 19 June 2018 at 8:30 AM
|Event Date: ||19 June 2018 - 20 June 2018
||Contact Person: ||Katie Dunn
|Venue: ||JW Marriott Bucharest, Calea 13 Septembrie 90, Bucharest 050726
||Tel: ||020 7299 3300
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]