Update on Endocarditis and Endovascular Infections
To provide to postgraduate microbiologists and infectious disease physicians an updated overview of:
* the pathogenesis of intravascular infections including infective endocarditis (IE) and cardiovascular implantable.
* electronic device (CIED) infections caused especially by staphylococci and some other pathogens (e.g. Coxiella burnetii).
* improvement of diagnostic clinical and microbiological procedures.
* the best imaging techniques for IE and bloodstream infections.
* optimized antimicrobial therapy.
* antibiotic prophylaxis for IE.
* choosing the right animal model for research.
There will be two sessions to present and discuss clinical cases with infectious disease experts.
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Science, Health & Medicine.
Sub-Categories: Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine.
Registration Fee EUR for ESCMID members (Full Membership/Young Scientist Membership): EUR 850,
Registration Fee EUR all others: EUR 950.
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/203541-0?pid=4870
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Tuesday, 20 March 2018 at 12:00 PM
|Event Date: ||20 March 2018 - 23 March 2018
||Contact Person: ||Barbara Kahl
|Venue: ||University Hospital Münster, Albert-Schweitzer-Straße 33, 48149 Munster
||Tel: ||+49 251 8355358
Category: Health Care & Medical
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]