Antimicrobial Stewardship: Implementing the Change
- To understand the scientific background of antimicrobial stewardship interventions.
- To understand the sociocultural, ethical and behavioral aspects of antimicrobial stewardship.
- To acknowledge the relevance of the quality management/implementation aspects of antimicrobial stewardship.
- To learn about other barriers to antimicrobial stewardship and how to address them.
- To learn the basic principles of bacterial resistance and antimicrobial consumption surveillance.
- To understand the differential aspects of antimicrobial stewardship in various settings: hospital (medicine, surgery, ICU, hematology), primary care, general public, long-term care facilities.
- To learn how to integrate antimicrobial stewardship education in undergraduate and postgraduate curriculums of healthcare professionals.
- To overview the antimicrobial stewardship initiatives being in place worldwide.
- To learn from national strategies: their successes and failures.
Time: 8:00 am - 6:30 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Science, Health & Medicine.
Sub-Categories: Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine.
Registration Fee EUR for ESCMID members (Full Membership/Young Scientist Membership): EUR 650,
Registration Fee EUR all others: EUR 750.
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Thursday, 19 April 2018 at 8:00 AM
|Event Date: ||19 April 2018 - 20 April 2018
||Contact Person: ||José R. Pano
|Venue: ||Euroforum Palacio de los Infantes, Calle del Rey, 38, 28200 San Lorenzo de El Escorial
||Tel: ||+34 976 76 57 00 ext. 2664
Category: Health Care & Medical
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]