Workshop on Migrants' Health
* To highlight the initiatives for monitoring migrants' health, prevent and control infectious diseases in migrants in GCC and EMRO.
* To discuss the impact of migrants on the health systems of the hosting countries especially for vaccine preventable diseases, importation of communicable diseases and AMR.
* To present the ways to enhance GCC/EMRO preparedness for infectious diseases in migrants during peace and conflict.
* To highlight the importance of intergovernmental and international organizations collaboration required to address migrants' health needs in GCC/EMRO.
* To discuss the role and impact of migrants on the elimination programs for TB, malaria, HIV and hepatitis B and C viruses, and what strategies countries can follow to address the challenge.
* To discuss the ways on how countries can establish surveillance and integrated research for migrants' health.
Time: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Science, Health & Medicine.
Sub-Categories: Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine.
Registration Fee EUR for ESCMID members (Full Membership/Young Scientist Membership): EUR 50,
Registration Fee EUR all others: EUR 100.
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Thursday, 8 March 2018 at 8:30 AM
|Event Date: ||8 March 2018 - 10 March 2018
||Contact Person: ||Seif Al-Abri
|Venue: ||Crowne Plaza Hotel, Ruwi 112, Muscat 112
||Tel: ||+968 22 357529
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]