Evidence Based Teaching in Schools
Schools are increasingly under pressure to deliver better student outcomes. Using evidence to inform teaching practice is essential to maximising the impact teaching has on student performance. However schools have access to wide array of information and evidence about teaching and learning that can quickly become overwhelming.
The Evidence Based Teaching in Schools conference will explore how schools can take advantage of the robust data and evidence available to them, draw out usable insights to support evidence informed teaching practices and engage teachers throughout this process to ensure sustainable and long term impact on student outcomes.
Attend and learn practical strategies to:
- Gather and interpret internal and external student data
- Draw out practical insights from student data and translate it into school strategy
- Use evidence critically and effectively in school strategy and teaching practice
- Measure and evaluate the impact of evidence based practice on student learning
- Improve teacher data literacy and engagement with evidence based teaching
Who will attend?
Principals and senior school leadership with responsibilities for:
- Professional Development
Time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Standard Delegate Rates: AUD 2299
Discounted Rates for Schools: AUD 1799
Commercial Solutions Provider: AUD 3299
Speakers: Andrew Baylis, Trevor Buchanan, Jo McKeown, Mark Rickinson
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/168912-0
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Wednesday, 7 March 2018 at 8:00 AM
|Event Date: ||7 March 2018 - 8 March 2018
||Contact Person: ||Criterion Conferences
|Venue: ||Victoria University City Convention Centre, Level 12, 300 Flinders Street, Melbourne, 3000
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]