Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Social media is the perfect channel for pharmaceutical companies to educate, market, listen and connect with customers, patients and physicians. How the pharmaceutical industry utilize social media is particularly complex as regulators such as the FDA have not yet written the rules about how pharmaceuticals can engage with potential customers and patients.
Join SMi's 10th Annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry Conference to learn the best way your company can benefit from social media, hear from industry experts on how to leverage social media platforms to develop a robust digital strategy. Gathering industry leaders to discuss the latest challenges and techniques in the field of 'social pharma'.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
- Emma Sutcliffe, Director, Patient Engagement and Innovation, NexGen Healthcare
- Tughan Demirbilek, Strategy and Operations Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Marcel Gmünder, Global Head, Digital Health Group, Roche Diabetes Care
- Elodie Douangmanivanh, Head of Digital Services, MSD
- Sebastian Soithongsuk, Global Content Manager Digital Comms, GSK
- Aslihan Unal, Digital Strategy Group Manager, Janssen
- Hervé Dumas, Patients’ Technology Solutions Lead, UCB
- Sarah Holiday, Social Media Strategy Lead, Pfizer
Some Featured Highlights will include:
- Hear how Janssen create powerful pharmaceutical social media strategies enabling patient engagement.
- Learn how to build integrated, impactful social media strategies with Pfizer.
- Discuss the potential of wearable technologies creating behavioural changes for patients with UCB.
- Discover with GSK how to make your social media content less 'promotional' and more about storytelling.
- Examine how Bristol Myers-Squibb create an excellent digital strategy whilst engaging patients.
View the full agenda: http://www.social-media-pharma.com/evvnt
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0)20 7827 6048
Standard Price (early-bird rates available): GBP 1499
Registration Website: https://go.evvnt.com/152011-0
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Monday, 22 January 2018 at 8:00 AM
|Event Date: ||22 January 2018 - 23 January 2018
||Contact Person: ||Pav Solanki
|Venue: ||Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, 97 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4DN
|Country: ||United Kingdom
Category: Health Care & Medical
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]