Federle's Master Tutorial on Abdominal Imaging
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Describe the availability and use of decision-support tools for radiologists, to facilitate making more accurate and clinically useful diagnoses.
2. Create an interactive learning environment in which the registrants will be challenged to diagnose a large number of common and less common disorders by specific imaging tests with appropriate clinical correlation.
3. Describe the appropriate use of imaging modalities including CT, MR, sonography and fluoroscopy for the most important abdominal disorders likely to be confronted by radiologists.
4. Emphasize the need for critical thinking and judicious use of imaging, laboratory, and clinical testing.
5. Provide an opportunity for extensive discussion, questions, and feedback between the registrants and speaker.
Event Ends at 4:30 pm
Physician: USD 1195
Military/Retired/Scientist/VA: USD 1095
Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse: USD 895
Speakers: Michael Federle, MD
Registration Website: http://go.evvnt.com/134885-0
Submitted by Love Evvnt, Evvnt on Wednesday, 27 June 2018 at 2:00 PM
|Event Date: ||27 June 2018 - 29 June 2018
||Contact Person: ||CME Science
|Venue: ||The Westin Excelsior, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome, 00187
Category: Health Care & Medical
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]