Argus rare Earths Asia 2018 will feature large-scale participation from global rare earths producers all the way to end product manufacturers especially from the permanent magnet sector. This will also be a great platform for stakeholders in the rare earths industry to congregate and discuss these upcoming trends and challenges not to mention connecting investors with decision makers in the rare earths sector.
This conference will address the following -
- The impact of Belt and Road initiative to global rare earths market
- To what extend will China's environmental and mining policies impact global rare earth supply?
- Will US policies on boosting and securing rare earths production be sufficient to threaten China?
- What are the true drivers of future rare earths markets, in light of rapidly evolving technological advancements across the globe?
- Future outlook of electric vehicle and permanent magnet industry
- Trends in new rare earths applications
Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Standard Conference Fee: USD 1800
Category: Conferences, Energy and Environment, Mining
Hello journalist, welcome to Scoopasia--a powerful online resource for media information in Asia. Scoopasia has press releases and media events for every beat and industry. All content on Scoopasia is 100% FREE. You don't even need to login!
Scoop Line (Instant Information Request) The easiest way to ask questions and request information from the PR community.
Advanced Search Drill down, dig deep, for media information the way you want it.