The effects of aging population and ever increasing appetite for better services are putting immense pressure on our existing infrastructure. The rise in
standard of living among citizens creates the need for more applications and services. These new changes will propel countries to attain developed nation status. The Asia Pacific Smart Cities forum is a platform where various sectors converge to explore new business opportunities and take the lead in the
smart cities movement.
1. Addressing smart city funding. Who pays the bill?
2. Reinforcing smart strategy delivery
3. Developing data management standards and regulations
4. Creating interactive and responsive city administration to meet the needs of the people
5. Utilizing big data and analytics for smart city development
6. Involving the local administrators and the private sector organizations to secure cities
7. Discussing future design standards and construction
8. Enabling utilities sector to provide quality living through the use of smart technologies
Hello journalist, welcome to Scoopasia--a powerful online resource for media information in Asia. Scoopasia has press releases and media events for every beat and industry. All content on Scoopasia is 100% FREE. You don't even need to login!
Scoop Line (Instant Information Request) The easiest way to ask questions and request information from the PR community.
Advanced Search Drill down, dig deep, for media information the way you want it.